Friday, November 9, 2012

Finally Friday, wihooo!

This week went over pretty fast after all. The weather was crazy though, super-hot pool-weather on Monday and yesterday night came a hailstorm. I thought it was snow first, lol. Went out yesterday evening to Pappys and danced all night with Carole. Was fun, love to go out on Thursdays and just start the weekend early.

Just got off work, its only 5.30 pm so feels good. Gonna take a shower in a minute then get ready to meet up with Maja my Swedish friend and Carole. Going out tonight as well! Work tomorrow morning a little bit and after I might drive to meet Sophie from Virginia. And other than that I didn't plan, will try to get to church in Sunday and then maybe go in to San Francisco.

My trip to L.A and Las Vegas is coming up, time is flying as usual. I'm extra happy and looking so much forward to it because Denise and Martina my two German best-friends, who both lives in L.A now will go with us to Las Vegas. They booked a hostel too and we found out it's like 1 min from each other so it's gonna get craaaazy.

So happy the weekend is here, can explain how good it feels.
Cheers
peace out

-

pics from 4th of July celebration in Washington D.C this summer

Hanna, Denise, Martina

Hanna, Malcolm, Denise, Martina, Steve, Sophie





No comments: