Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sorry my beloved fans....
I haven't been writing much at all, been busy working, also went to L.A and Las Vegas over thanksgiving. Came home this Sunday, was one of the best vacations in my whole life. Met me two Swedish friends Sarah and Sofie. We had a blast and I spend all my money but that's what I was saving for.

Met up with the girls in San Francisco after work on Wednesday, They where suppose to sleep here two days but we did a plan-change for everyone's best. We took a overnight bus from 11 pm-7 am to Los Angeles. Then we had a full day of fun, saw the Hollywood sign, Beverly hills  walked around, saw the walk of fame, and we took a bus-trip to Santa Monica. We had so much fun, we lived in a Hostel in Hollywood. When we walked outside the door we where on the Walk of Fame, how cool is that?? The hostel had free.beer at the night so me and Sarah join the clan and got kinda shitfaced, played pool, danced and we actually meet a guy from Stockholm that also lived at the hostel.

Friday we took a bus at 7 pm-1 am to Las Vegas it was living up to my expectations  people being drunk at the streets, lights and high buildings everywhere, people gamble up all their money. Well I didn't since I'm smart (?) or maybe just a terrible gamer, lol. We lived at a cheap hostel downtown Vegas, I liked it it was a 10 ppl dorm room so we had other people mixed with both boys and girls sleeping in there. We did a Pub-crawl always wanted to try that, It was cool. We had super nice weather  shorts and just a top, loved it.

-
Txted with my old host-mum from Virginia today, she said my room is still there and is very empty without me. No one can understand how much I miss them, they really excepted me with all their hearts. Will try to go back and visit them before I leave to Sweden again.

I don't have much time writing now I'm just writing since my grandma (L) emailed me pointing out that I didn't write since the 15th. She the sweetest ever, Love my grannie.

My family from Sweden are coming to the country between 24th dec- 7 jan. I'll take out a week vacation and celebrate Christmas and new years with them, I can't describe how happy I'm to meet them again, was more than a year ago since I left Sweden. We prolly go to L.A but they will fly here to San Francisco. I love my family, one more Christmas without them would be sad, so really hope all the plans that we have now will work out.

I can't sit here anymore, the gym is calling me. I'll try to update more, this is a great way to just write down stuff that I have in my head so I can move forward.


So hold on to what you believing- Mumford & Sons


No comments: