Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One of the worst feelings I'm avoiding to have is to feel misplaced.. Every since I moved from Virginia this has been daily.. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I feel like I'm trying so hard to fit in here but it's not working out the way I hoped. I'm trying to hangout with people but that didn't really go as planned either..

This week I spend mostly hiding under my covers cause I'm scared for what's next and that is so not like me.. I don't recognize myself anymore.

Tonight I really tried. I went with my host family to a Christmas party with 200 others at the neighbors house, I ended with my standing on the lawn having a 2 hour long panic-attack of being surrounded by people that showed nada interest talking to me what so ever. Sure maybe I could have done more but I didn't really fit it,
I felt truly misplaced around all the kids and parents.

Well this was not meant to be a complaint. It was just for myself to relief some off my thoughts that keep bugging me. I guess I've been hiding my bad thoughts even for myself for too long. I'm sad and tired..

1 comment:

EGON said...

Jag tror du bör lämna det där stället så fort som möjligt så du inte blir förstörd för livet.
Ibland kanske det är bra att bita ihop och kämpa på i sin livssituation, men nu har du försökt och mår du så där dåligt tycker jag att du ska ge det fingret och dra och ba liiiving the Dream.
Du vet ju hur bra det kan vara med rätt personer runt omkring så varför slösa tid på att må så dåligt att du får panikattacker. Det vore ju tråkigt om sen du fastnar i ett "må-dåligt"-mönster.
Men jag vet hur svårt det är att ta beslut och våga stå upp för sig själv så se inte det här som en kommentar från en sur tant som försöker bestämma över vad du ska göra. det är bara en liten kommentar så du ser att jag bryr mig lite iallafall och hoppas det löser sig fort som attan åt dig!
Kram from soufie in Swiiiden