Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hey bloggen what's up dudes. I'm living the dream In Hollywood and tomorrow is New Year's Eve. It's awesome it's so cool. Not ? Yes ? No ?

I'm bored....... My family just came to the states a couple of days ago the flew all the way from Sweden how amazing is that ?

And I've had vacation since the 19th an this is the second time in LA. I went down here a couple of days to meet Martina an Denise last weekend. It was so much fun. Now I'm at a road trip from San Francisco tee slept one night in templeton and now we've been in Hollywood 3 nights and today were moving to marina del Rey to celebrate to new year.

Now we're gonna take a last walk at Hollywood blv and then where on the road again

Hope everybody had a amazing Christmas

Hasta la vista amigos

<3

No comments: