Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hola mis amigos

My New Years was not to exciting I fell asleep before 12 since I had so high fever. Been sick my whole vacation but enjoying the time with my family anyways.

I came home 2 days ago but been feeling horrible so couldn't even work as it was planned yesterday. My mom insisted I. Taking my to the emergency I guess it was for the best have had a infection for 2 months and probably I've got the flu as well. Got a lot of medicine so now it's just to wait until I get better.

The vacation in LA was nice and I have new dr martens boots that I love and new cloths and make up couldn't be better. A lot of stuff that I needed so bad.

I have to work today so I'm a little scared how it will go since I feel so weak but I hope everything will be fine.

Cya later alligator

No comments: