Thursday, March 7, 2013

Alone at the house with two of the kids. My host mom is in NYC and my hostdad is unfortunately at the emergency with one of the kids. They're staying over night so ill stay here and help out. We thought he had the stomach flu since Saturday but he just didn't get any better. This morning I was so worried I asked my host dad to just take him in. He has a kidney infection poor little kid! Hope they can help him now so he'll get good again.

I've got a match with a family living 30 min from here in a place called Novato. Will probably meet the family tomorrow or this weekend to see if I maybe can be there au pair. It's 5 kids so a big family. Wish me luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too.
This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up
the superb works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

Feel free to visit my website; IvyhntmIjo - perte-de-signal