Sunday, March 10, 2013

So today I went to Novato California to meet my future host family. When I was on my way I didn't know what to expect or what was gonna happen. I was driving the car there and the only thing I had on my mind was like. For real.. I love cali I'm so not done leaving already .

I found their house like a 40 min drive from here. The house lovely, in the backyard they have a basketball court, swimming pool, playground and a tennis court that's all theirs. So crazy I couldn't believe my eyes. Met three of the five kids that in going to take care of all of them so nice.

I talked for a while with the host mom and the kids and we decided to agree that in from now on gonna be their au pair. Im so happy and super excited.

She wants me Monday already so we'll see what's up. Gotta talk to this family first. don't wanna leave them hanging and no fights. I almost packed all my stuff ready to go fo sho...

A lot of bullshit drama goin on right now so actually pretty happy this is all coming to an end I can handle it no more...

Life is good, I finally have a reason to blog again now everything is all good like it should be

Well serious it's like 4.20 in the morning just got home from a awesome day/evening.


My pillows screaming for some love



1 comment:

EGON said...

Fan vad gött. det löser sig alltid. lycka till med nya familjen. Låter jävligt lyxigt. Hoppas dom är shyssta bara, håller tummen!