Monday, May 27, 2013

And then came Monday. I actually had an awesome day, work was so easy. At lunch we were sitting outside eating which made the day even better.

This weekend was pretty good as well. I went out with a youth group from church after work on Friday. We had a bbq and it was cool, will probably hang out with them again another Friday. Saturday I spent with my mom, we where laying in the sun almost the whole day and I got a really nice than.. just a little sunburned in the face lol, typically me to forget the sunscreen as usual. Well anyways we had a chillaxing day and we ended up going to a nice pub with tables outside close to the water and I got myself a nice cold beer and my mom had some wine.

Spend the whole Sunday funday with my mom too, it was Mothers Day so had to celebrate her. In the evening a cooked a nice dinner for the whole family. Had a blast, love them all.

After work today I went on some spare energy I didn't knew I had and clean the apartment, made lunchboxes for the week, had a shower and gave the flowers some water. Had a great afternoon!

Time to close this laptop now,

peace '
'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It ԁefinitely іs our pleasure tо be able to sharе so a lot investigation on v2 cigs coupon info.


Mу ωeb-ѕite http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/v2-cigs-coupon-codes-released-at-theecigexpertscom-183592391.html