Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wuz good my bloggish??


Just got home from work, had a really good day. I woke up with a positive feeling today, I love good days!!! When I got home a made a cup of tomato soup and called my friend Sarah on skype, she's my best friend also an Au pair. This Sunday she moved to Atlanta from Connecticut so I had to see what was up with her.

The week has been going pretty fast, it was just monday and soon it's friday yeey. This weekend I have some goals.. I'm going to try to be sober for the first weekend for a couple of yrs.. Ooopssiii. Well, I'm sure it's gonna be alright I anyways don't have any money so it's all good.

Last weekend was crazy, after work last friday I went to have a bbq with my fam it was cool. Had some nice grilled hallomi and veggies. Then we had some drink and we invited the neighbour to party with us. It was a new pub/bar opening here last wknd called Harrys, so I went there later on and it was awesome. Was dancing until sweat was drippin all night.

Saturday I went with my big sis beckie and her bf to Örebro to get som shopping done. I kinda spend my last money on some cute summer tops which was more than unnecessary... Well at least my wardrobe is happy!

 Work is going super, I had a couple of test on the computer systems that we have to learn and I almost score 100 % on all of them, proud Hanni. I'm surprised of how much that fits in my brain, this intro weeks has really been taking all my energy to focus.

I have no plans for today more than relaxing as usual after work and I'll prolly had a nice long shower right about, nooow!!

Peace bros n hoes




No comments: