Thursday, May 9, 2013

I woke up this morning hearing the voice of an angel. I miss my baby in California so much... Thank God for Skype.


I had my first day at my new job yesterday. Long day started at 8 am was pretty hard falling asleep the night before so was terribly tired. We weren't done until 4.30 pm and this is how 4 weeks of introduction will be everyday. Must say it was interesting though, a lot to learn for this telephone company but I bet I'll figure it out!

I felt kinda down after hanging up my phone this morning, it's a horrible feeling to be so far away from people that I love.. It's like two different worlds, I had my friends over there and they also where like my family.. I appreciate everything that I have here and off course I love my family but it's hard anyways..

I could never dream of having my own apartment and a new full time job after just 4 weeks back in Sweden, but I did it and that's amazing. I really tried my best to get my life back so this is all good. I applied for so many schools so I'm just waiting for the answer of where I'm getting accepted and then I'll make my decision if I really do wanna study starting this fall. I didn't really make up my mind about it yet.

I know God has a plan for me, my biggest goal right now is to not worry about everything. I'm laying sleepless every single night having panic attacks about the future, the present and the past...It's not a pleasant feeling I tell you that much..

I'm off work today since it's a holiday but tomorrow I'll go to work and then I have the whole weekend to enjoy. I'm thinking about going back to my hometown Mora, I got to borrow my moms car and I know my little sister and brother wanna go there anyway. Also I actually got invited to a party with a old friend from school on Friday so I might go there just to relax and have some fun..

Since I'm off today I'm going to take a long walk now or run depends on how I feel when I go outside and then tonight I'll probably go over to my moms house for a family dinner, my big sister and her fiance have some shrimp with them from Norway, I looove seafood.

Alrighty then, guess It's time to get going.

Peace




 
A day In Berkeley with my friend
 
Met some guys from Boston!!

 
St Patricks day at a Irish Pub!!

 
Vacation in Miami with Lucky, Martina and Denise
 
South beach

 
Road trip San Francisco-Los Angeles and back

 
 
 
Miami,
Martina, Hanna, Denise
 
 
Lucky, Hanna, Martin from Holland!!!


 
Miami South Beach
 
 
Last goodbye in L.A Santa Monica
Martina, Hanna, Denise


 
 
EGO CAM SHOOOOTS!!!
 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ӏ was recоmmendeԁ this websitе
by my cοusin. I am not sure whether this post is ωritten by him аs nobody else know such
detailеd abοut my tгouble. Yоu аre amazing!

Тhanks!

Here іs my site Http://Www.Sfgate.Com