Saturday, May 4, 2013

Feel ike it's time to upload this blog again. I'm actually back in Sweden. For about 3 weeks ago my time as an au pair in the states ended. I was in remtach, then I moved to a new host-family in Novato, California with 5 kids but from there it all went downhill. It was a horrible match and I was very unhappy there. I stayed bout 2 weeks in the family. Before I flew home I went on a vacation to Miami South Beach with Martina, Denise from Germany they live in L.A and with Lucky a friend of mine. It was a blast, oh my gosh If I could explain in words how much I absolute love Miami I would. We stayed at the International Party Hostel and I assure you that we Did party, A lot!!

I took a flight home in the middle of April, I didn't really have anywhere to stay any longer so I didn't have any options than going back. It was so aweosome to see my family again. Now I moved in to a new apartment it's very small but I love it. It has its charm in one way. My little sister moved in with me for a little while, but that's cool with me I don't like ti be alone anyways. I also got a new job at a place called Transcom, I will taking phone calls helping one of the biggest telephone companys in Sweden so I guess thats all good.

I miss the states, all my friends and places I went to. But I guess my time as an au pair was over. I do have a lot of plans for travelling in the future though. Imma travel the the whole world that's my mission. I'm going to Octover fest in Germany to visit tons of friends, Might go to Dublin in August with Denise and Martina and we also have plans to work and travel in Austrlia, studying in Scottland next year and my latest idea is actullay to go to Africa and work as an au pair helping with the world peace.

YES!

Now, Imma rock this little city Kristinehamns butttt.
Cya ppl
much love and hugs
xoxo

Yours truly, Montani

No comments: