Thursday, September 20, 2012

Warning haters
oooonly ego pics


----------


I wanna tell u a little story bout me
and my
HAIR!!!!!!!!!!



In Sweden
I was a innocent little girl
just sippin on my coffee
smokin le cancer


14 yrs old?

12?

17?
emo?

18?

16?

17?

rödtopp?
15?


In U.S

everything started off fine
I was a normal little girl
with very unnatural black hair





Suddenly one morning I woke up with highlights
everything slowly started to get lighter, happier, more exciting   ...(?)



oh happy day

my hometown yo
IKEA ftw!!!!!




I kept doing the same pose
...

 
 
Until I went to Philadelphia!!!


searching for the perfect hat to cover up a bad hair day









???


 
 
 
 
Then something really unexpected happened.....
 
 
 
The half side off my head was SHAAAVED
ahhhhhhh
since that day everything was just super crazy and awesome
 








 



 
 

Then came the HAT
from my best friend Burnie
 
since that day my days was always awesome
awesomely ever after



THE END
 
 
 
Okay I admitt that I'm sooo bored and way to tired
HEHEHHEHE
goodnight
 
 

No comments: