Friday, October 7, 2011

This time I will try to write on English!

I was free this morning until 3.15 pm. I have put on my alarm as usual but i did not wake up until 12 pm. So I was in a hurry because I had to shower and then go to Fairfax to get my social security number. I thought that it should be a quick drive and not take so long time at the office. But the first thing that happen was that I drive the wrong way, stupid gps tricked me.. And it was so much traffic today..

I found the office at 2.30, full of people and I had not so much time before I should be home again. But I thought that it would be best to fix the number when I was there so I text my host mom and told her that I was going to be late. 10 persons was before me but i really wanted everything to speed up, and it did! Suddenly it was my time and it did go very easy and fast! I just arrived at the house the same time as the school bus that brought C home. A couple of minute later my host mom and the other kids came home.  

She left to run some errands and I started to work. After medicine and snack I went down to my room the get the recipes from my mother. I wanted to bake som cupcakes! I started to bake and it was realy fun. I think that they turned out very well. I served cupcakes to the family as dessert and they loved them.

I quit working at 7pm and I was suppose to meet Anna and go to target. But dinner was not ready until 8 or something so she went alone and was on her way home when I was done. But i txt Jana and Martina and they were at Reston Town Center on Oktoberfest so I drive there to meet them! It was some live music, people dancing, different kind of food and beer. But I am not 21 years old so i could not drink any beer.. It has soon been 4 weeks of no beer and no cigarettes. Go Hanna!

Now I am home again and thinking of go to sleep! Anna is going to pic me up around 11 so we can go to Fairfax and Josefin will maybe join us.

I just have to tell you about how crazy my thoughts are. Some in Swedish and some in English everything just mix up in my brain, this morning when I was going to pic clothes I thought, Vad needer jag till den här tröjan då. That was kind of wrong.

 Got my money to day! As every friday
 My cupcakes, L helped me with the sprinkle

I used my hair extension today and made some curls in it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will help grandma whit goole translate! Go girl, money talks!/Mum

Anonymous said...

English writing wasnt so hard aight?
Haha njae, tror jag skippar att kommentera på engelska! Men fan de där gick ju skit bra :) Nyttigt för mig å läsa lite engelska också;) Dina cupcakes va säkert as goa :D Snyggt med löshåret! :) /ponnyN

Hanna Andersson said...

Haha sköna ni är. Ja hjälp mormor iaf hon vill läsa :)